Wednesday 9 February 2011

Further Audience Feedback

As well as gathering audience feedback from our questionnaire, I had uploaded our teaser trailer onto my YouTube account, as well as linking this to my Facebook and Tumblr pages. I also uploaded a copy of our marketing poster onto my Facebook account. This created popularity for our production before the official premiere, which had made the public aware of our production team and our film as well as our actors etc. It gave us initial audience feedback before finalising any of our editing processes. 




HTML for our YouTube upload: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWz63uzmIdE


As you can see we received very positive feedback, which supports the fact that we had provided our audience with what they liked to see and what they believed to be 'professional' and that we successfully met our 'brief'.

No comments:

Post a Comment